12.15.2008

The winner will be announced soon.
(the definition of "soon" is up for debate)



I was just wondering though...........................when exactly do you think it would be a good idea to do my Christmas shopping?
It just wouldn't be a traditional Christmas for me if I didn't wait for a few more days.

Seeing how it is Thankful Monday, today I am very thankful that only 2 ornaments have broken so far, redecorating the tree was surprisingly easy after it fell down, and the leaking tree stand isn't making the carpet stink anymore.
All separate events, in case you wondered.

How about you? What are you thankful for today? How is your holiday prep going?

1 comment:

  1. I am thankful for beautiful winter weather in Texas. It was below 40 degrees this morning! I'm not a big fan of cold weather, but once in a while it's kind of fun to bundle up!

    ReplyDelete